Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Stone_DK [not accepted]

+4
SCGavin
Sarosu
Lightrend
Stone_DK
8 posters

Go down

Application - Stone_DK [not accepted] Empty Application - Stone_DK [not accepted]

Post  Stone_DK Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 am

Hello. My name is Daniel, and my nickname in M&B Warband is Stone_DK, and i have the same name in Taleworlds
I got intrested in this clan, since i have been playing in your duel server since i got the game, and i thought i wanted to play this game a bit more "seriously". I have played alot mature games, where you need to teamwork, and a good ammount of time, such as Counterstrike in high lvl, and World of Warcraft. I have played the first M&B warband for like a month, and 4 days ago i purchased the Warband. The combat system is a bit diffrent, so i am still getting used to warband, with great progress. I am very active on the pc, and im definetly going to show up in events etc. if i am tould/advised to.

I am 15 years old, turning 16 in a few months, I have alot of hobbys, but i mostly like playing Hardball with my friends, and of course PC Gaming.

I do have a microphone, and headset aswell. My english speaking isnt perfect, but i understand it very well. I have some speaking programs such as Skype, Ventrilo and i have Xfire aswell. I am going to install Teamspeak right away, since it seems that you are using that mostly

I come from Denmark, and my ping on your duel server is usually under 50, so i hope it will be good enough.

Thank you very much for reading this.
- Daniel

Last edited by Stone_DK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Stone_DK
Stone_DK

Favourite Faction : Any
Favourite Class : Infantry (spear prefered)

Back to top Go down

Application - Stone_DK [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Stone_DK [not accepted]

Post  Lightrend Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:35 am

A good guy overall who respects the rules of the duel server.

Oh as a sidenote,Any chance you are on Auchindoun-Horde Side? Very Happy
Lightrend
Lightrend

Favourite Faction : Khergits
Favourite Class : Dismounted/Mounted Knight

Back to top Go down

Application - Stone_DK [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Stone_DK [not accepted]

Post  Stone_DK Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 am

Lightrend wrote:A good guy overall who respects the rules of the duel server.

Oh as a sidenote,Any chance you are on Auchindoun-Horde Side? Very Happy

Thanks , and no. i Played thunderhorn and Teranas Smile
Stone_DK
Stone_DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarosu Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 am

I've actually played on terenas on horde side, and I'm also Danish Smile GL with the application.
Sarosu
Sarosu

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Archer

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 am

Welcome to the Guard!
You are under observation
Please change your in-game name to: IG_Rct_StoneDK
(Rct stands for Recruit)

Before you are accepted as a regular member, you will have to play with us regularly, participate in trainings, use the forums and TeamSpeak. In order for the clan to earn and keep a good reputation, you are also asked not to whine or insult in-game or on the forums and to try to behave as maturely as possible. Being immature occasionally, spamming in the chat or forums and cursing isn't forbidden, but it should definitely not be the rule. Also take a look at What does [pending] mean?

You are now added as a pending Guardsman and should see some new areas on this forum. After two weeks, or in some cases earlier, it will be decided if you stay in the clan.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey Stone!

I decided to reject your application after several discussions with other leaders and veterans. The decision wasn't easy to make, as you are a nice guy, who really wants to join us. However the majority saw a rejection as the best course of action.

Why?

You sometimes lack discipline and are impatient. You also seem a bit immature on occasions. I wrote you a private message, telling you to follow orders more closely and I saw that you did indeed improve or tried to improve. However there are still issues like the impatience and/or indiscipline, which I can still see while you stand in shield-walls (moving your shield up and down all the time) and on other occasions (saying 'this is booring' in training and later arguing that you didn't mean that). Today you swung at Lugh in our match. Either it was intentional and violated orders/rules I stated on the forum (don't team-kill in matches, as the round could be live), or it was due to impatience and some unwise swinging. In any case, this is a problem. Viewed by itself, it may seem minor, but in context of past instances, I became doubtful about you being part of this clan. The majority of Veterans and leaders (not all of them however) agreed with my assessment, which is why I hereby reject your application.

You are free to join our servers - both in-game and TeamSpeak - at any time and spend your time on the forum. I wish you fun playing Warband and more luck, should you apply for another clan.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightrend Tue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh Stone,It shall be hard to bid farewell to you.We havent been on the same team in Trainings so I wouldnt exactly know how you are behaving but I suppose I can safely say that you are one of the biggest factors who made me decide that I want to stay in IG.(Your encouraging words in Duel Server).So you have my thanks and my respect.

I shall be seeing you on duel servers though,right? (Perhaps you play on Battlegrounds aswell,but I do not fancy Team Battles much)
Lightrend
Lightrend

Favourite Faction : Khergits
Favourite Class : Dismounted/Mounted Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone_DK Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Hmm.. i am very sorry to see this, and yet not surprised. I also remember i mentioned to someone else from the clan, that the swing at lugh was going to finish me off in this clan, and i really regret i did it. I understand the desicion and.. well .. what's done is done. I cant change what i did no matter how much i want to. Though i will still play on the servers, and mabye find another good clan, so i can shake my shield in a shieldwall, or test my feints, and accidently hit a teammate in a clan match Wink JK.. i will use the lesson from this mistake, so i might have a better chance in another clan.
I just wish i joined another clan and had the same lesson there before i applied to IG Sad

Good Bye. I am so glad for the opportnities IG gave me, and the awesome moments in training, clan-matches, and on the server with the IG people.

EDIT: Just a qestion.. Can i still use the IG banner, so i just feel abit im still a part of the guard in the battleserver/duelserver? (i will change the name, ofc)

Last edited by Stone_DK on Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Stone_DK
Stone_DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone_DK Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Lightrend wrote:Oh Stone,It shall be hard to bid farewell to you.We havent been on the same team in Trainings so I wouldnt exactly know how you are behaving but I suppose I can safely say that you are one of the biggest factors who made me decide that I want to stay in IG.(Your encouraging words in Duel Server).So you have my thanks and my respect.

I shall be seeing you on duel servers though,right? (Perhaps you play on Battlegrounds aswell,but I do not fancy Team Battles much)

Yes, i will definetley still play on the IG servers.
I am very glad, that i made a diffrence in your choise of wether leaving the clan or not. I think you fit perfectly into the clan, and you have alot of potential! May i wish you all the luck you can get in the future.

I am sorry i wont make this big and nice farewell post, since im not the best to explain my feelings for every1 in the clan in english.
Stone_DK
Stone_DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Nations Cup Bard Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 pm

please keep playing on the IG-Servers :S

Last edited by TheBard on Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nations Cup Bard
Nations Cup Bard

Favourite Faction : Nord
Favourite Class : Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post  Polohaha Tue May 11, 2010 3:22 pm

sorry to see you go and good luck ^^ yes you mentions to me about you will be rejected....-,- hmmm well ill-discipline and impatient , can sometime makes lead to mistake while IG is all about teamwork Sad i hope you will carry on playing on our server ^^ as you are a cool guy.

Best of luck;
Polo
Polohaha
Polohaha
Citizen (Civilian)
Citizen (Civilian)

Favourite Faction : All types
Favourite Class : Im a Good lancer(not only crouch...)i stab

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstar Tue May 11, 2010 5:27 pm

I wish you the best of luck for every other step you might take in the future. Sorry to see you be rejected, but I ultimately agree with Gavin and the other Leaders & Vets.

Looking forward to see you on our servers though, no hard feelings about that, aye?
Also, I don't see a problem with you using the IG banner. You can't wear the tags though.
Deathstar
Deathstar
Countess
Countess

Favourite Faction : I like'em all.
Favourite Class : Rugged, dirty Infantry!

Back to top Go down

Post  Khiel Gauthier Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Oi stone, let's meet up on the duel server and tag team on the IG people! Twisted Evil Revenge of the non accepted applications! (Well, my case is a bit different, buuuuuut).

Ahah, I jest. It's a shame to see you not get accepted, always thought you'd end up a valuable member of the clan, but seeing as I didn't get to attend many trainings I must've missed the indiscipline part. Oh well, you're a nice enough guy, so with a bit of mental training you'll be top notch material. Keep it up!
Khiel Gauthier
Khiel Gauthier

Favourite Faction : Swadia
Favourite Class : Killstealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone_DK Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 am

Khiel Gauthier wrote:Oi stone, let's meet up on the duel server and tag team on the IG people! Twisted Evil Revenge of the non accepted applications! (Well, my case is a bit different, buuuuuut).
ill look froward to it.

And many thanks to everybody with the nice, and supporting words.
Stone_DK
Stone_DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down