Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Gufimand [not accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application - Gufimand [not accepted] Empty Application - Gufimand [not accepted]

Post  Gufimand Wed May 12, 2010 7:08 am

Hello

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?
on warband: Gufimand Taleworlds: Gufimand321

Are you over the age of 15? (We'd like to have a certain level of maturity in this clan. If you are younger then 15, but think you are quite mature, please let us know why you think so in your application.)
I am 15 years im born 28 december

How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset? (This is important for coordination and conversation in TeamSpeak, in the chat and generally on the forums.)
im speaking well english and i understand most english.

Where are you from? (This is important for differences in time-zones and pings. If you feel uncomfortable disclosing the country you live in, the continent (EU, NA) will suffice.)
Im from Denmark (EU)

What are you favourite classes?
Kingdom Of Norths ( ofc i can play other classes Smile )

How long have you been playing?
2 weeks and i have been playing a lot of games.. i am a easy leraner to video games

Best regards
Simon/Gufimand
Gufimand
Gufimand

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : None

Back to top Go down

Application - Gufimand [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Gufimand [not accepted]

Post  SCGavin Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 am

Hey Gufimand!

Applications are currently closed and new members are only accepted if they are invited. They may also be accepted if they apply and display outstanding skills (however we'll also take a look that their behaviour fits to the clan and that they work as team with others in battles).
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Gufimand [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Gufimand [not accepted]

Post  SCGavin Sun May 30, 2010 4:44 pm

I haven't seen anything of you, so I hereby reject your application.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down