Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted] Empty Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted]

Post  TheJoleTrain Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?

On Warband I am known as Mongel and I have no TalesWorlds account as of yet.

Are you over the age of 15?

Yes.

How good do you speak or understand English? I speak and understand English fine, and should not have any problems.

I was also wondering how Roleplay in Warband works? I've seen some Roleplay servers (I cant find that module the servers are running) and am curious as to how it actually works.

Hope to hear from you soon Wink
TheJoleTrain
TheJoleTrain

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Infantry

Back to top Go down

Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted] Empty Re: Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted]

Post  SCGavin Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

TheJoleTrain wrote:What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?

On Warband I am known as Mongel and I have no TalesWorlds account as of yet.

Are you over the age of 15?

Yes.

How good do you speak or understand English? I speak and understand English fine, and should not have any problems.

I was also wondering how Roleplay in Warband works? I've seen some Roleplay servers (I cant find that module the servers are running) and am curious as to how it actually works.

Hope to hear from you soon Wink

Welcome to this clan! The roleplay server/mod has a thread at TaleWorlds: The Globe *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*. Never tried it myself, but it might be worth a look. Currently roleplaying would look more like players meeting up in a normal server and great, talk, play according to certain ideas. Like for example you and me guarding each other ferociously while in a siege we fight as mercenaries in, as commanders of mercenaries (bots) against an enemy Warband, protecting and returning each others corpses after one of us was slain on the battlefield (of a battle-server), training in our camp or somewhere else with other mercenaries (on a duel-server).

Added you to our roster!
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted] Empty Re: Application - TheJoleTrain [accepted]

Post  TheJoleTrain Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Thanks for accetping me in, I look forward to clashing steel with you on the field sometime Wink

So do we have a specific playtime on Warband, or are we still organising etc?

Roleplay sounds awsome, if your also into Roleplay I would love to do some with you also Smile

Thanks again for accepting me into the guard.
TheJoleTrain
TheJoleTrain

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Infantry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down