Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Jakk [accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application - Jakk [accepted] Empty Application - Jakk [accepted]

Post  Jakk Sun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello! I was searching Taleworlds for an active clan that was searching for new recruits, and got a tip from one of your Regulars, Aryee was his name I believe (I'm terrible sorry if I mistyped your name! ), that the Guard was looking for new talents. So here goes!

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds? Jakk ingame, Palkkasoturi in Taleworlds (while quite oftenly reading the forum, don't usually participate in the actual conversation)

Are you over the age of 15? Yes, turning 19 in next month. Smile

How good do you speak or understand English? Albeit my nationality, I speak very fluent english.

Do you have a working microphone/headset? Yes, no problem with communications. Teamspeak3, xfire, and of course, Steam installed and in use.

Where are you from? From the North of ice and snow, raised by the wolves and bears. From where all men is hardened by the sub-zero temperatures and constant battle with the cruel nature. Across the seas and mountains, I come from Finland. Laughing

What are you favourite classes? I'm in my comfort zone when playing infantry, but I'm also quite handy with a crossbow, if needed.

How long have you been playing? Mount & Blade - since .7xx if I recall, purchaced Warband a while ago, but have a lot to learn all-in-all.

I'm quite active a player, often enjoying competitive gaming. I'm looking for a friendly community and battle-hardened veterans to help me develope in my skills, and to work by my side when facing the most treadful enemies. I don't mind having a laugh on TS, as I enjoy some friendly banter. Hopefully the Guard will offer me a home, and together we might achieve something great.

Yours,

Jakk of all Blades
Jakk
Jakk
Citizen (Civilian)
Citizen (Civilian)

Favourite Faction : Nords, reminds me of home
Favourite Class : Infantry

Back to top Go down

Application - Jakk [accepted] Empty Re: Application - Jakk [accepted]

Post  SCGavin Sun May 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome to the Guard!
You are under observation
Please change your in-game name to: IG_Rct_Jakk
(Rct stands for Recruit)

Before you are accepted as a regular member, you will have to play with us regularly, participate in trainings, use the forums and TeamSpeak. In order for the clan to earn and keep a good reputation, you are also asked not to whine or insult in-game or on the forums and to try to behave as maturely as possible. Being immature occasionally, spamming in the chat or forums and cursing isn't forbidden, but it should definitely not be the rule. Also take a look at What does [pending] mean?

You are now added as a pending Guardsman and should see some new areas on this forum. After four weeks, or in some cases earlier, it will be decided if you stay in the clan.

Last edited by SCGavin on Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakk Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 am

Thank you! I won't let you down. Wink
Jakk
Jakk
Citizen (Civilian)
Citizen (Civilian)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakk Thu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey lads! I'm sorry I haven't been around too much lately, I'm just finishing my studies in the upper secondary school. Well practically I've done all the required assignments, but I will graduate 5.6., so in next week! While the party arrangements, job and personal matters (new misses bossing me around! Embarassed Plus I have major upcoming padded-weapon event Sotahuuto coming up in 35 days) Have kept me somewhat busy, I have no plans to withdraw my applications, no sir! I will try to be around as much as possible and participate in trainings. I'm working in a laundry in three shifts, so basicly there can be weeks, that I'm simply not online at the time of the clans trainings and other events. I'm actively reading the forums and I'm usually online at night times (like right now), so I'm not completely out-of-reach.

Now that the new constitution affects from 30th May forward, it might be better, if I pass my recruit trial of course, that I would be placed maybe in the civilian section of the clan, more of a person in the community, rather than active competitive gamer due to the reasons I explained above. Also, I'm stepping into military service, which is law-enforced in Finland for any male turned 18, and will be away for at least six months, twelve in worst case scenario.

Anyways, I hope I can find to take part in the events and play as much Warband as possible before I leave, since I love the game dearly. Peace out,
Jakk
Jakk
Jakk
Citizen (Civilian)
Citizen (Civilian)

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Jakk wrote:Hey lads! I'm sorry I haven't been around too much lately, I'm just finishing my studies in the upper secondary school. Well practically I've done all the required assignments, but I will graduate 5.6., so in next week! While the party arrangements, job and personal matters (new misses bossing me around! Embarassed Plus I have major upcoming padded-weapon event Sotahuuto coming up in 35 days) Have kept me somewhat busy, I have no plans to withdraw my applications, no sir! I will try to be around as much as possible and participate in trainings. I'm working in a laundry in three shifts, so basicly there can be weeks, that I'm simply not online at the time of the clans trainings and other events. I'm actively reading the forums and I'm usually online at night times (like right now), so I'm not completely out-of-reach.

Now that the new constitution affects from 30th May forward, it might be better, if I pass my recruit trial of course, that I would be placed maybe in the civilian section of the clan, more of a person in the community, rather than active competitive gamer due to the reasons I explained above. Also, I'm stepping into military service, which is law-enforced in Finland for any male turned 18, and will be away for at least six months, twelve in worst case scenario.

Anyways, I hope I can find to take part in the events and play as much Warband as possible before I leave, since I love the game dearly. Peace out,
Jakk

You shall become the citizenry of Istiniar on the 30th then! Wink
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 am

Come to TeamSpeak on the 30th at around 17:00 GMT+1 and you will be given the status of Citizen in our 100-days-anniversary!
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun May 30, 2010 2:45 pm

You have now been accepted as Citizen into the clan.
Congratulations!
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content