Application - Crayon [accepted]

Go down

Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Crayon on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I hearby pledge to crush all in the name of Istiniar. Very Happy

The AoFS are far too disorganised for a proper warband and so I follow you and the illustrious Lugh into the shieldwall of Istiniar.

What do you say?


pirat
avatar
Crayon
Baron
Baron

Posts : 70
Location : N.Ireland

Favourite Faction : IG! IG! IG!
Favourite Class : Cavalry


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  SCGavin on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 am

Crayon wrote:I hearby pledge to crush all in the name of Istiniar. Very Happy

The AoFS are far too disorganised for a proper warband and so I follow you and the illustrious Lugh into the shieldwall of Istiniar.

What do you say?
I value you're playing style, your skills as fighter and as a tactician. Therefore I'd be happy to have you as an addition to our Guard.

However while we where in the Alliance together there were two clan-matches for which you signed up, but didn't participate in, without any previous excuse or in one case even without an excuse afterwards. Furthermore you kept "AoFS__" as your tag. You might not think this important, but I like to think of a clan as unit. We could just play without tags, banners or in certain mods without special armour, but that's not my idea of a clan. Before I sign you up, I'd like to know your answers to this.
avatar
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Posts : 1892
Location : Germany

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger


View user profile http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Crayon on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 am

SCGavin wrote:
Crayon wrote:I hearby pledge to crush all in the name of Istiniar. Very Happy

The AoFS are far too disorganised for a proper warband and so I follow you and the illustrious Lugh into the shieldwall of Istiniar.

What do you say?
I value you're playing style, your skills as fighter and as a tactician. Therefore I'd be happy to have you as an addition to our Guard.

However while we where in the Alliance together there were two clan-matches for which you signed up, but didn't participate in, without any previous excuse or in one case even without an excuse afterwards. Furthermore you kept "AoFS__" as your tag. You might not think this important, but I like to think of a clan as unit. We could just play without tags, banners or in certain mods without special armour, but that's not my idea of a clan. Before I sign you up, I'd like to know your answers to this.

What was the question? scratch
avatar
Crayon
Baron
Baron

Posts : 70
Location : N.Ireland

Favourite Faction : IG! IG! IG!
Favourite Class : Cavalry


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  SCGavin on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 am

Crayon wrote:What was the question? scratch

The questions were (1) Why did you not come to clan-matches you signed up to? and (2) Do you plan to use the clan-tag as intended ("IG_")?
avatar
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Posts : 1892
Location : Germany

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger


View user profile http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Crayon on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm

SCGavin wrote:
Crayon wrote:What was the question? scratch

The questions were (1) Why did you not come to clan-matches you signed up to? and (2) Do you plan to use the clan-tag as intended ("IG_")?

1) Other business came up.
2) Of course!

Surprised
avatar
Crayon
Baron
Baron

Posts : 70
Location : N.Ireland

Favourite Faction : IG! IG! IG!
Favourite Class : Cavalry


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  SCGavin on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Crayon wrote:
SCGavin wrote:The questions were (1) Why did you not come to clan-matches you signed up to? and (2) Do you plan to use the clan-tag as intended ("IG_")?
1) Other business came up.
2) Of course.
Okay! Welcome to the Guard, Crayon! I added you to the roster. However I ask you to tell us if you can't make it to a match or training, if possible in advance, so that I can count you out, adjust the numbers and/or ask for mercenaries. Training and matches aren't mandatory, but if you sign up for them and don't manage to come, please let us know why. This is true for other members as well, of course.
avatar
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Posts : 1892
Location : Germany

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger


View user profile http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Crayon on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

SCGavin wrote:
Crayon wrote:
SCGavin wrote:The questions were (1) Why did you not come to clan-matches you signed up to? and (2) Do you plan to use the clan-tag as intended ("IG_")?
1) Other business came up.
2) Of course.
Okay! Welcome to the Guard, Crayon! I added you to the roster. However I ask you to tell us if you can't make it to a match or training, if possible in advance, so that I can count you out, adjust the numbers and/or ask for mercenaries. Training and matches aren't mandatory, but if you sign up for them and don't manage to come, please let us know why. This is true for other members as well, of course.

Excellent!

And I will. Cool

Cheers. Very Happy
avatar
Crayon
Baron
Baron

Posts : 70
Location : N.Ireland

Favourite Faction : IG! IG! IG!
Favourite Class : Cavalry


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  TheJoleTrain on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:16 am

Welcome, fellow Nord Wink
avatar
TheJoleTrain
Guest

Posts : 29
Location : United Kingdom

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Infantry


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Lugh on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello again Crayon Very Happy
avatar
Lugh
Duke
Duke

Posts : 423
Location : Wales

Favourite Faction : Swadia
Favourite Class : Infantry

Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Crayon [accepted]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum