Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Faindizzle [not accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application - Faindizzle [not accepted] Empty Application - Faindizzle [not accepted]

Post  Faindizzle Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 am

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?
My name is Faindizzle in both Warband and TaleWorlds, i also use Faindeezy in Warband. I am 21 years old.

How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset? I speak English just fine, Im from America, but i live in Italy at the moment. I plan on going back to the states in May.

Where are you from? Like i said, im in Italy right now and my ping is just fine.

I am pretty active in the battle and duel server and i have seen a lot of you there. Also noticed an increase in Rct, so i thought id come by and post. I can offer a lot to the clan, i was high in command of a gaming community called Infamy Gaming, we used the Tags IG, soo your tags kind of caught my eye Surprised

I currently have a 10 man ventrilo server i call my own, for me and a couple of friends, and i used to help admin the old clans website, so im good in all the technical areas there. I understand you use teamspeak 3, which i have so ill jump on and say hi.
Faindizzle
Faindizzle

Favourite Faction : Depends
Favourite Class : Not archer

Back to top Go down

Application - Faindizzle [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Faindizzle [not accepted]

Post  SCGavin Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey! Come to our server (IG_Battlegrounds) and Teamspeak3-server (germany.jestserver.com:7060) and play with us. If we see you there some times, you'll be set to pending.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Faindizzle [not accepted] Empty Re: Application - Faindizzle [not accepted]

Post  Faindizzle Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:13 pm

yup been there done that sunny
Faindizzle
Faindizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 pm

So you plan to go back to the US in May? That'd mean your ping and timezones will be much different in about 20 days?
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Faindizzle Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

ping will get better in the states, i run on dsl in italy, time isnt a problem cause im a bum albino
Faindizzle
Faindizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

We (me and some Squadleaders) decided not to accept players from outside of Europe for the time being. The clan is pretty full as it is and with the different time-zones and higher pings North American players have on European servers - even with a good connection it's likely to be above hundred, we decided to keep the spot open for European players instead.

Why don't you try it with one of the Northern American clans? They have some pretty veteran clans, some really good ones, some really nice ones and some mixtures.

The HOBOKNIGHTS - [Hobo]
Holy Brotherhood of Suno - [HBS]
Knights of Pomerania - [POM]
Knights of the Holy Land - [KHL]
Nobody Knows - [nK]
The Original Knights - [TOK]
Paladin of the Round Table - [PRT]
Kings of Men - [KoM]
Balion Mercenaries - [Balion Mercenaries]
A-Team - [ATx]
The American Court - Court of Reveran North American Division - [CoR]
Defenders of Faith - [Defender]
Angels Of Death - [AOD]
Taken from http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,104838.0.html
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down