The infamous BJB (Application - BillyJoeBob) [not accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The infamous BJB (Application - BillyJoeBob) [not accepted]

Post  BillyJoeBob on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

What is your name in Warband and on TaleWorlds?
"BillyJoeBob" in-game and "BJB" on the TW forums.
Are you over the age of 15? Yup, I'm 17.
How good do you speak or understand English? Do you have a working microphone/headset? I speak and understand English well and fluently enough to participate in discussions. I have a working microphone.
Where are you from? Sweden, Stockholm but born in Hungary, Budapest.

I know this application is pretty much of a hail mary and that my chances of getting in are little, considering all the conflicts I've been involved in. And I'm not gonna try to defend myself anymore. I just wanted to say that I am applying because I believe I could develop in this clan, both as a person and in my English. Most of you will probably decline right away, which is okay. I probably deserve it. But what if it turns out that I'm actually a pretty okay guy who's fun to have around, someone who can actually contribute to something. Don't get me wrong, I'm not boasting the least. I simply believe I could add something of my own to this clan, just like you all do in a way. Because a clan isn't determined by the number of members or prestigious ranks, neither by reputation(well it does, but this isn't my point) or skill. Because when all is said and done, it is the people of the clan who matter the most. All have their own personality that flourish together, assuming that everyone functions together of course. So before you judge me due to recent events, please keep this in mind. If your answer is still no, then we'll wait and see. I'm willing to wait for a long time, if that's what it has to take.

I must sound really obsessive and fanatic about joining this clan, but it's not like I haven't considered other choices. For example, Einhärjar would've been my spontaneous choice since it has other Swedish and Scandinavian members, but then I thought of which clan that would benefit me the most. And the answer was clear to me.

And apologies if the application was a tad long, I'm just keen to writing a lot lol.
BillyJoeBob

Favourite Faction : Rhodok
Favourite Class : Crossbowman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The infamous BJB (Application - BillyJoeBob) [not accepted]

Post  SCGavin on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 am

I like your thoughts about this clan and how members are supposed to like each other and grow together. You seem to write good English and your arguments make sense.

However - like you wrote - there was that recent issue on our servers. There is a long way between deciding to unban you and deciding to accept you into the clan. So for now you are not accepted.

Nothing (except ban-able offences of course Wink) is going to stop you from playing on our servers or writing in the public parts of this forum and showing us what a nice guy you are. We'll see if we like you and that might influence my decision if you apply later on again.

Edit: One thing you could do is remove that avatar. Nothing against fat people, but I for one don't like it.
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

View user profile http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyJoeBob on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 am

I am not surprised about your decision. And I accept it. So in the meantime I will keep playing on your servers and hopefully some day, you will maybe let me apply. Smile

Lol my avatar is offensive? I thought it'd crack people up, sure did make me laugh. But okay if you dislike it then no problem, I will respect that and change it. This is your forum after all.

Edit: Is this one acceptable? And if you were referring to me making fun of rednecks, then I would have to change my name also.

Last edited by BillyJoeBob on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
BillyJoeBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarosu on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 am

I like your new one much better Smile
Sarosu

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Archer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 am

Sarosu wrote:I like your new one much better Smile
Me, too. And if you don't tell everyone that your name is intended to make fun of rednecks, I don't see a problem with it.
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

View user profile http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyJoeBob on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 am

Haha okay, whew. I like this one a lot better too, I must admit my other one was a bit offensive now that I think of it lol.

@Gavin

Nah, if people are smart enough they figure that out on their own Razz. Plus I think it's rare that anyone would be offended by it on the internet. Not impossible, just very unlikely.
BillyJoeBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyJoeBob on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 am

Anyone else have any inputs? I'm curious.
BillyJoeBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top