Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Lord Tryko [accepted]

5 posters

Go down

Application - Lord Tryko [accepted] Empty Application - Lord Tryko [accepted]

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 pm

I was in a great temptation whether to join this clan or not, but I've finally made my decision. I'm ordering Warband tomorrow and I may be able to start playing a tad later. Two or three days, I guess, if this is not a problem.
In Wardband my name will go Lord_Tryko and as you may guess, TaleWorlds name is Lord Tryko.
I'm 16 years old, but I'm rather mature. I tend to be serious and sometimes I'm a bit too serious.
I understand and speak English fair well (I speak a bit slow maybe, but I don't think it will be a problem 'cause it's nothing significant) and I have a working microphone and headset.
I'm from Serbia (UTC/GMT +1 hour).
I'm best when on horse and lancing, but I can fulfill any role given to me. I'm mediocre at any infantry jobs and a bit worse when archer. And I suck when I'm horse archer.
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Favourite Faction : Vaegir
Favourite Class : Lancer

Back to top Go down

Application - Lord Tryko [accepted] Empty Re: Application - Lord Tryko [accepted]

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Judging by your posts on TaleWorlds you seem to fit into the clan. However I want you to first play Warband a bit, because SP is quite different from MP and you might find that you don't like it.
If you know after some games that you like multiplayer and will play it actively, you can join the trial to becoming a full member.

Edit: This doesn't seem to be in the spirit of the clan, though.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Favourite Faction : None
Favourite Class : Ranger

https://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Lord Tryko [accepted] Empty Re: Application - Lord Tryko [accepted]

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:29 pm

I believe I know how the MP works and even if I'm not experienced in it, I'm sure I'll like it. As soon as I get the serial number, I'll start playing MP and I will probably have time to play it every day. I'm active on TaleWorlds forum and I won't have any trouble with being active here. I'll probably be able to come by to the training on Wednesday.
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay, but I'll wait until you actually have the game before accepting you as Recruit. What do you say about the flaming you did yesterday?
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:41 pm

To be honest, I do not know what to say about that. I do not have an explanation, but that was the first time I ever got a warning. I was frustrated at home and when I logged on TaleWorlds I only got frustrated even more and eventually I had to burst out. That was the one time only happening, though, since I'm able to control both my feelings and thoughts. I assure you that won't happen to me again, any time soon.
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Well, join us on TeamSpeak sometime and play a bit with us when you have the game and I'll add you as pending.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Sure. And if I may ask, do I have to be on pending or a member to join your trainings? I would certainly have use of some training simply to see how things work and perhaps learn something I do not know.
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Lord Tryko wrote:Sure. And if I may ask, do I have to be on pending or a member to join your trainings? I would certainly have use of some training simply to see how things work and perhaps learn something I do not know.
No, there's no problem with you joining our trainings.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Varadin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Nope,it doesn't matter what rank you are,you can join the next training we have,Cya Brother from Serbia Razz
Varadin
Varadin

Favourite Faction : Nords
Favourite Class : Ranger/Archer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Now, I'm getting a little confused. I've already seen Drolja, now Varadin. How much of Serbs is here in clan actually? I thought there are few Serbs that play M&B. Warband really gets attention, doesn't it?
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Lord Tryko wrote:Now, I'm getting a little confused. I've already seen Drolja, now Varadin. How much of Serbs is here in clan actually? I thought there are few Serbs that play M&B. Warband really gets attention, doesn't it?
It sure does. With you it'd be three Serbians.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Well, that's nice.
SCGavin wrote:
No, there's no problem with you joining our trainings.
Thanks. I appreciate that.
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightrend Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 am

Welcome Lord Tryko.
Lightrend
Lightrend

Favourite Faction : Khergits
Favourite Class : Dismounted/Mounted Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 am

Well, you seem quite decent. Wink If you don't like the game you can still leave or be rejected, so let's make this official. And I hope you don't flame anyone like that again, not on Taleworlds, not here and not in Warband, but judging from your usual posts I don't think that's going to be a problem.
By the way, I dictated your Warband name to be LordTryko rather then Lord_Tryko because Lord could be misinterpreted as rank or title when split by a "_".

Welcome to the Guard!
You are under observation
Please change your in-game name to: IG_Rct_LordTryko
(Rct stands for Recruit)

Before you are accepted as a regular member, you will have to play with us regularly, participate in trainings, use the forums and TeamSpeak. In order for the clan to earn and keep a good reputation, you are also asked not to whine or insult in-game or on the forums and to try to behave as maturely as possible. Being immature occasionally, spamming in the chat or forums and cursing isn't forbidden, but it should definitely not be the rule. Also take a look at What does [pending] mean?

You are now added as a pending Guardsman and should see some new areas on this forum. After two weeks, or in some cases earlier, it will be decided if you stay in the clan.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank you. It's okay for the nick. I don't mind it at all. As long as there's Lord and Tryko in it, I like it Very Happy . As for Warband, I just returned from the bank. I've ordered it and expect it to come at Wednesday, but I don't really think that's possible. It will probably be on Thursday, so I probably won't be able to join the next training Crying or Very sad . And you won't see any flaming from me anymore (that was the first and the last).
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuminati Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Welcome Lord Tryko.

By the way, I like the portrait of Revan in your profile, I preferred Knights of the Old Republic II, I liked the fact that you could influence people to turn to the light, or the dark side. It was extremely philosophical & deeply spiritual too.
Illuminati
Illuminati
Duke
Duke

Favourite Faction : Sarranid, Rhodock
Favourite Class : Cavalry

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

You have now been accepted as Regular into the clan.
Congratulations!
SCGavin
SCGavin
Emperor
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tryko Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Lord Tryko
Lord Tryko
Guardsman
Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down